Admission Guidelines and Procedures for Grade School and High School
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
(Note: All documents submitted shall become the property of the school and will not be returned to the applicant):
A. For NEW STUDENTS:
1. Photocopy of NSO Certificate of Live Birth
2. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
3. Recommendation Letter from the Guidance Counselor/Class Adviser
4. Two (2) – 2×2 colored picture, white background
5. One (1) Long brown envelope
6. Medical Certificate
B. Additional requirements for TRANSFEREES:
1. Original Transcript of Records or latest Report Card
2. Transfer Credentials
C. Additional requirements for E-StEP STUDENTS
1. Original O.T. Report/s
D. Requirements for FOREIGN STUDENTS:
1. Three (3) photocopy of Passport (original must be presented) Bio page, admission and authorized stay
2. Certificate of Live Birth / Family Register
3. Original Copy of Notarized School Records Translated in English
4. Two (2) photocopy of ACR I-Card
1. Fill out the Student Information Sheet which can be obtained from the Front Desk Officer.
2. Set a schedule for the assessment test. There is a minimal fee for the assessment.
3. On the date of the assessment, applicant students must present their report card to the Guidance Counselor.
4. After passing the assessment test, pay the Reservation fee of Php 1000.00 for Regular Students and Php 2,000.00 for E-StEP.
and Foreign Students. (The fee is not refundable, but
is not deductible from the tuition
fee upon enrollment.)