Magis Academy believes in the capacity of every individual to settle for nothing less; but instead, to go beyond the limits. The philosophy of Magis Academy is the desire for one to achieve more and to strive for excellence while attaining holistic formation.
MAGIS ACADEMY envisions to be the Center of Excellence in producing globally competitive achievers and value-laden citizens.
- MMorally upright
- AAcademically and technologically competent
- GGod Loving
- IInnovative, Independent and Involved
- SSocially conscious
To equip each student with relevant and valuable lifelong skills by providing quality basic education through the collaborative efforts of the stakeholders that would lead the learner to DO more and GIVE more.
- To develop students into productive individuals, lifelong learners, responsible citizens and effective leaders in the society
- To provide integrated learning experiences with character and value formation in all areas of discipline
- To provide dynamic, functional and well-rounded basic education
- To create a child-friendly school learning environment
- To establish an educational climate which fosters mutual respect, diversity, shared responsibility, commitment and effective communication among the stakeholders
- To instill a deep knowledge and appreciation of the Filipino values and cultural heritage which upholds the Filipino ideals
- To develop awareness and concern for the environment and society
- To lay down a concrete and strong foundation through the integration of moral values in its various learning disciplines through community involvement
- To offer a variety of cultural, recreational, spiritual, technical-vocational skills, and social activities to complement academic pursuits.
- To provide an innovative and effective teaching-learning style and to maximize and develop multiple intelligences
- To foster an integrated core-curriculum with consideration of the child’s stages of development
- To impart to the students the importance of maintaining a loving and humble attitude towards others while embracing diversity
- Nursery – 3 to 3 ½ years old by June
- Junior Kinder – 4 to 4 ½ years old by June
- Senior Kinder – 5 to 5 ½ years old by June
Preschool in Magis Academy provides developmentally appropriate activities for children 3 to 5½ years old. The ambiance of the school provides a nurturing environment for children ready for the Preschool experience.
This pertains to the Primary Department (Grades 1 to 3 students) and the Intermediate Department (Grades 4 to 6 students).
Junior High School
This pertains to students from Grade 7 to 10.
Senior High School
This pertains to students from Grade 11 to 12.
- General Academic strand
- Technical Vocational strand
EXCEPTIONAL STUDENTS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM(EStEP)
EStEP enables children with special needs to realize their maximum potentials through quality learning programs and services. It further envisions children with special needs to become productive members of the community who can live fully and independently.
- Children learn under the regular class
- Social interaction in the regular class
- Children would be pulled out from the regular class and shall report to the EStEP teacher who would provide appropriate interventions
- Special education services in the least restrictive setting
- Small group interaction
- More restrictive setting
- Children with severe disabilities that require therapeutic environment
- Can be mono-grade or multi-grade to be handled by an EStEP teacher
- PLACEMENT PROGRAMS:
FOREIGN STUDENTS PROGRAM(FSP)
The FSP is designed for foreign students who want to learn and improve their English proficiency for academic and social purposes. It is a comprehensive program in English, used as a Second Language, which helps the students develop their communication skills. Reading-conversational English, drilling in speech and phonology, vocabulary building, and learning grammatical structures are the basic components of the program. It also addresses interrogative and discourse needs, daily life receptive understanding skills, and writing skills to describe situations expressing opinions and using specific terminologies for the different disciplines.
Moreover, the FSP also offers a basic program in learning Filipino language and Social Sciences. It aims to foster familiarity with the Filipino language and its usage, culture and history. It also aims to develop students’ vocabulary with common and relevant words for everyday use.
- EXCEPTIONAL STUDENTS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM(EStEP)